Monday, November 21, 2011

How To Seduce Her

THE SURPRISINGLY SIMPLE SECRET TO SEDUCTION


What You Need To Know
Most guys don't know how to seduce, even though it's not hard.
Remember to make her climax first.
The secret is to dedicate yourself to her pleasure, her needs and her comfort.
"When I know that I am going to have sex with a woman for the very first time, I'll make sure that she climaxes first."
The No. 1 mistake men make is that they feel a need to talk dirty to women in order to get them turned on. Men will spend days thinking about what the right sexual words are to say, how to say them and the mechanics behind why they should be saying it.

Do you want to know how to seduce her? You have to believe that you're the best lover that she will ever have. With every woman I've have ever slept with, I have always believed that I will be her best lover -- period.
The first kiss
You’ve got to pay attention to the details, and it all starts with the first kiss. After I go in for the first kiss, I always like to leave her wanting a little bit more. That’s confidence, guys. When she feels like you want more, take it back a step. When she feels like you know exactly what you're doing, she will get really turned on.

The first kiss is nothing more than a peck on the lips, then pulling back and making direct eye contact with her. When I do finally kiss her, I always feel out and match her kissing style. I'll make sure that my tongue moves just the way her tongue moves, whether it’s hard or soft, a bit rough, or more reserved and gentle. This way she feels like she’s actually being kissed by a guy who is in tune with her.
Touching her
When I touch her, I do so very slowly, and I pay close attention to detail. It’s all about the seduction process. The slower I seduce and the more patient I am, the more she’s going to open up sexually. I always make sure that her pleasure comes first.

When I know that I am going to have sex with a woman for the very first time, I'll make sure that she climaxes first. I'll usually go down on her, then I'll look up at her as I am going down and ask her how she likes it. Faster or slower? More pressure? Are you enjoying it? It’s for her pleasure, but a lot of it is because I’ve got my ego, too. I want to learn everything that turns her on.

Most of the time, she will say, “I like it exactly the way you're doing this.” The reason is because she knows that, above all, she feels safe in my presence and that she can express herself sexually. When it comes to seducing her, the key is to get her to feel comfortable and not forced, coerced or guilted into sex. What she really wants is to feel comfortable around you. She wants to feel safe.

So how about the dirty talk? It's part of being able to open up sexually like never before in an intimate relationship. To me, its really important, but it has to be done right. Once I get to know her, I'll ask her, “What do you like sexually? What fantasies would you like to pursue? What do you think about when you masturbate?”

Most guys are what I call 'pumpers and dumpers

Learn to please her
That last one is a great one. I'll often have her masturbate in front of me, and I'll watch the way she gets herself off. Then I will get closer to her and mimic the movement of her hands. I make it so safe for her to explore anything that she wants, with no expectations and no judgments on my part. When she asks me what I like, I tell her flat out. Whenever she tells me something that she likes, I listen closely and I make sure that night I do exactly what she wanted.

I make it all about her, because I know the more I make it about her, the more intense the sex is going to be, the more relaxed she is going to feel around me and the more she is going to open up to me sexually. This is very important in seducing her. I will get my pleasure later. What I want her to do to me, what my sexual fantasies are -- those will all come.

If I make it about her, if I do it with confidence and take my time to make sure that she is pleased and that she orgasms and feels great, she will do anything for me. That is why I am never lacking when it comes to blow jobs. I am never lacking when it comes to great sex and having a woman who wants to please me. It’s because I understand that the secret is to dedicate myself to her pleasure, her needs and her comfort. Once you learn to make it all about her and you actually take the time to please her every single time you get intimate, she will do anything.
Stop being selfish
Most guys will never get there. Why? Because most guys are selfish. Most guys are what I call “pumpers and dumpers.” They go, they pump themselves into her, they dump their load, and they don't care about her pleasure. When you care about her pleasure and you can express that, the sky is the limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment